Chris & Steve escribió:
> Hi everybody,
> I have to ask this question with the hopes that somebody out there has
> used SLED (Suse Linux Enterprise Destkop) and OSL (Open Suse Linux)
> enough to know if SLED is really that much more refined and stable.
> SLED currently is based on OSL's 10.1 build...with that in mind...would
> anybody say that SLED is worth it for the support and other purks that
> is being offered?
> 
> I'm asking this question because we plan on offering Suse Linux as an
> option to MS products on a new PC....should it be SLED or OSL?
> 
> 
> Thanks Chris

I think that depends on the needs of your customers.
For home users, IMHO a boxed openSuSE would be better than SLED.

Regards.

-- 
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to