On Wednesday 25 April 2007 00:10, Pueblo Native wrote:
> Dick Turpin wrote:
> > Hi All
> >
> > Every Forum and mailing list gets the same question from potential
> > Linux users every now and again "Which one should I use?" they
> > generally get inundated with the members personal choice rather than
> > the one suited to them.
> >
> > Some of you may have seen this before but there is a site that hosts a
> > test which, based on your answers, will give you the Linux
> > Distributions that are best suited to you I've been given permission
> > to link to it check it out at my site under the heading Linux Chooser
> > http://cannon-linux.co.uk/my-linux-stuff.html?Itemid=27
>
> Pegged me for OpenSuse and Mandriva.  Pretty much on target.  Just one
> question: why do you have Uncle Sam on a British web site?

To be honest I wanted something quick, it was the first picture I came across
that could be edited easily with my appalling graphics design skills I hate
the sites logo as well which was another botch job on my part. What would
have been better would have been 'The Thinking Man'.

If anyone is on other mailing list could you spread the word? if its popular
theres a higher chance of the suggestions being implemented I am forwarding
all the suggestions so far to the developers.

--
Regards
Dick Turpin