Hi!

On 4/22/07, Bruce Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just had the same problem on 10.2, after running the latest update
(probably the Xorg update did Opera in).

Yes, it seemed to be the X.org update. Thanks to everybody who helped.
It was finally now fixed, but I'm not sure how as the last update I
had I updated at least kernel and Opera to the new 9.2 version (I do
not think there was a new update for X.org though...).

Thanks again for your help!

--
HG.