Hi Smit

On 5/2/07, G T Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> Feris
>
> man procmailex
>
> contains lots of examples...

As Herbert correctly pointed out in his email if you are wishing to get
your mail from a server via pop, then fetchmail is the better
alternative. (The pull option).

If you are having mail forwarded to you (the push option) procmail is
possibly the best option if you want to place mail from different
servers in different folders etc. Example 2 to 4 on the procmailex man
page are all examples of simple mail forwarding rules ....

Hi Herbert & Graham,

Using fetchmail already... That's why I want to intercept with using
procmail (which is already succeed using 'mda' option)... But now, I
need to extract [EMAIL PROTECTED] from RECEIVED field. I search through
procmailex but don't comeout with a solution. I think I need to use
$MATCH variable. Anyone has any sample for that ?

the :0 starts the recipe  c is a flag (look at flag definitions) the
line with * in front are the match conditions... the match conditions
are matched against the header by default (again look at flag
definitions), if they are satisfied the line immediately afterwards is
the instruction is performed, lines between {..} are considered as one
line... the ! is the forward instruction...

Thanks Graham... these things reassured me that I already done the
right thing. Really appreciated that :)

Syntax is very terse....

Regards,

Feris