Mike McMullin wrote:
On Tue, 2007-05-08 at 16:41 -0400, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Mike McMullin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [05-08-07 11:01]:
On Mon, 2007-05-07 at 20:18 -0700, Randall R Schulz wrote:
On Monday 07 May 2007 19:38, Pueblo Native wrote:

        This um, Ausie, is probably going to reevaluate whether he is
bound by US law or not while he contemplates in a US
penitentiary... room and board at um, my expense... (US tax payer).
Yet somehow the American government will not let US soldiers be tried
for international war crimes.  Boggles the mind.

Hypocrisy is the hallmark of the right.
  And the left.  IIRC this also happened under Clinton.

Mostly, this all PROVES that this is the incorrect forum for this
discussion, errrr debate, errrr complete loss of respect for anyone!

  Agreed, and I think someone even tried moving this to the proper
venue.

Which is why i invited the two people who started the political
tangent to shut the fuck up....