On Tuesday 08 May 2007, Mike McMullin wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-05-08 at 14:35 -0700, Robert Smits wrote:

> > >   Cite it anyway, the onus is now on you, this being a fairly asked
> > > question.
> >
> > Fairly asked question? This is either a mistake, in that John suggested
> > the FUD part of the question to refer to the validity of Ballmer's
> > claims, or a troll, and I suspect the former.  The Linux mailing lists
> > have been all over Monkey-Boy Steve Ballmer's comments. Here's just one
> > quote, from
>
>   Marcus Meissner is an Engineer at SuSE, that makes me think he's not
> being a troll.

We know who Marcuse is.  That's why we are surprised that his CEO knows
Ballmer is still claiming linux violates MS IP, but Marcus seems to pretend
this is not happening.

Others seem to think that just because Ballmer has not said anything
in the last week that he has forgotten the issue.  That would be a foolish
mistake.  As soon as he has redhat and suse signed onto his agreement
all the small players will find themselves in court.