On 5/11/07, Randall R Schulz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thursday 10 May 2007 12:16, Randall R Schulz wrote:

The product's page is
<http://www.3sp.com/products/applications/unitty/unitty.jsp>.

I decided to give this a try, just for kicks (I'm not looking for any
new terminal emulators). It's proprietary, closed-source software, but
it is free to use for sites with 25 or fewer users. It's written in
Java, so requires a JVM (Java Virtual Machine) installed.

Yes, and comes with all the problems of a closed source ... I found a
problem with it (function keys not working in midnight commander) and
tried to ask them. I found only a generic support email address, from
where they asked me to go to register (giving names, address, phones -
all required). No way ... this is not the greatest thing, so it
doesn't worth the effort.

Cheers

--
Svetoslav Milenov (Sunny)

Even the most advanced equipment in the hands of the ignorant is just
a pile of scrap.