On Friday 11 May 2007, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> No, there are problems with reiserfs.  I also lost data when a
> reiserfs system crashed and was unrecoverable.  Since, I have moved to
> exf3 and have not lost data.

Reiser crashed?  It just up and crashed all by itself?
Are you sure your machine didn't crash or you hare drive didn't fail?
Are you sure there was no electrical failure, power surge?
You are sure it was Reiser?

Or did you fix the underlying problem, and change file systems
and not had a data loss since?

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc!