Hmmm... please help! :-)

KDE starts up, but keyboard settings don't seem to initialise ie
doesn't record keystrokes in login fields etc. Can use keyboard in
console mode though. Tried setting keyboard settings in YaST, but
doesn't affect the keyboard settings in any desktop managers (as
expected). Unfortunately I can't use SaX2, and a point-and-click as
root doesn't open 'keyboard settings' window in Yast2 either.

I think the next best thing is to vim the config file, if someone
could pls point out the KDE config file for this.

Was able to load SaX2 in YaST's 'config keyboard' embedded in 'config
graphics card' interface :-)

Have a gr8 day!

Smee again

--
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.