On 2007/05/14 14:57 (GMT+0200) Carlos E. R. apparently typed:

> The Monday 2007-05-14 at 13:51 +0200, Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett wrote:

>> I still think LATER is better than WONTFIX.

> Me too. I think you should drop that "WONTFIX" from the list of available
> options, and use things like "can't fix" or "later". "Will not fix" feels
> not polite, kind of "I do not want to fix it". Depending on who receives
> it, they might be, er... pissed.

Even though LATER is used as a "resolution", it is not a real resolution,
but merely a label. Priority and/or target date (even one that is
effectively unknown or infinity) for dealing with the issue should be used
instead of the non-resolution LATER, which should be purged from the system.
--
"The path of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, shining
ever brighter till the full light of day."      Proverbs 4:18 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409