On Thu May 17 2007, Richard Bos scratched these words onto a coconut
shell, hoping for an answer:
> Alexey,
>
> Op Thursday 17 May 2007 19:35:42 schreef Alexey Eremenko:
> > I cannot upgrade to 10.3alpha4 because delta ISO doesn't work !
>
> this is not a major problem at all.  So please adjust your subject
> next time, for example no exclamation marks and not "Major problem".
> A major problem is for example a harddisk crash without having a
> recent backup.

 That isn't just a major problem, it's nearly grounds for suicide, or
murder depending on who is nearby when it happens! An exclamation point
is the least of your worries in that event.When we had one last Windows
user and the Sirchan worm hit, the version w/ the nasty payload that
wiped out everything that this one guy had done for the past two weeks.
He's a writer.... w/ a deadline.... guess who got stuck trying to
rebuild or recapture his stuff... Just so you get my drift about the
choice between suicide or "assisted" suicide.

( Sounds of Ak47 taken off safety  and ready to shoot !! No need to aim,
if you're around, it'll find you. )

> In your case it is just playing with a new version, hence your
> problem is just very very minor.  BTW: a better list for alpha
> releases or actually the right ML is opensuse-factory at opensuse dot
> org.

Thank you for that, perhaps the reasoned answer to someone who seems
stuck or lost or just needs to figure out how to use something in the
alpha - beta versions is to point them to the lists where I expect they
will get more aide than here.

I've lived in the real world enough, we're all here because we ain't all
there.