Hi all,

far from wanting another "religious war"... is it me or is Evolution more
feature-rich than Thunderbird?

I even found references like this one:
http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/12/23/1648242

One of the things I found good on Evolution is the ability to send an email to
the attendees for a meeting when a new calendar entry is created... this fails
on Thunderbird+Lightning (version 0.3.1), although I heard that Lightning 0.5
is about to hit the streets and will provide such feature as well...

All in all, this is my second day using Evolution. I'm more KDE-oriented and
also a Thunderbird/Firefox user for years now but I have to admit that
Evolution looks quite decent...

As usual, suggestions on this subject are more than welcomed!

TIA,
Martin