On Friday 25 May 2007 12:57, Greg Freemyer wrote:

> The request is for a shared directory that multiple users can put docs
> in and they are automatically given r/w access to the users, but only
> those users.
>
> This seems like a common need that we as a community should write-up a
> standard solution for.  I'm willing to help, but I have not yet used
> the wiki, so I don't know where to put it.  Also, I would like to get
> some consensus on the recommended Suse methodology for having a shared
> dir.

You can create article with title:
  "Creating shared directory"
and list it in http://en.opensuse.org/HOWTOs
or
  "SDB:Creating shared directory"
but look in http://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Howto
for details how to write the SDB article.

Note that SDB: means SDB namespace as defined in
  http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Namespaces
but SDB is the one specific for openususe.org.

Regards,
Rajko.