* Carlos E. R. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [05-29-07 19:29]:
> I'm tired, so what I'm about to say I haven't thought it out carefully
> ;-) - - You are using fetchmail, I think. Mail handled off from
> fetchmail to postfix is considered local or remote for the purpose of
> this new checks?

You may have something here.  But, according to TFM:

As each message is retrieved fetchmail normally delivers it via SMTP
to port 25 on the machine it is running on (localhost), just as though
it were being passed in over a normal TCP/IP link.  fetchmail provides
the SMTP server with an envelope recipient derived in the manner
described previously.  The mail will then be delivered locally via
your system's MDA (Mail Delivery Agent, usually sendmail(8) but your
system may use a different one such as smail, mmdf, exim, postfix, or
qmail). All the delivery-control mechanisms (such as .forward files)
normally available through your system MDA and local delivery agents
will therefore work automatically.

This leads me to believe that mail fetchmail handles is not the same
as "local" mail.  But I do not see enough in the man pages or know
enough to see a next step  ...

tks, get some rest.
OpenSUSE Linux                                   http://en.opensuse.org/