on Mon, 4 Jun 2007 02:00:21 -0500, M Harris wrote..

> On Monday 04 June 2007 01:35, Munkii wrote:
> > sarcasm? i'm subscribed to eight mailinglists, when there're over
> > 200 new email in your inbox daily, you miss out on the important
> > ones
>       Munkii,  man you have got to get a real isp and mail client.
> I get somewhere between 250-750 emails every day and if there were no
> automated mail client sitting here sorting those babies out into
> their 200+ respective folders it would be less than good.  (Kmail is
> good, Thunderbird is really good... how about Eudora for Linux...? )

I like evolution because it's a personal organizer, but of course it
fails miserably as a proper mail client, i understand that Korganizer
is another option, but as if it's not clear by now, i use Gnome,
and i can't stand Qt interface even if it offers better functionality.
Claws Mail seems to be the best choice right now, it's customizable to
the bone, kinda like Galeon (which is my favourite web browser now, by
far), and it automatically puts related emails in a tree view, which is
kinda neat!