on Mon, 4 Jun 2007 01:29:39 -0800, John Andersen wrote..

> On Sunday 03 June 2007, Munkii wrote:
> > i'm subscribed to eight mailinglists, when there're over 200
> > new email in your inbox daily, you miss out on the important ones,
> > (and god help you if you are using gnome's mail-notifier) i just
> > don't like to go through 900+ emails to get to the ones i want.
>
> You can pop your Gmail with any Linux / Windows mail reader and

"Windows"? i thought this word is banned?..

> use local sorting to put stuff into folders.  Best of both worlds,
> because Gmail still filters the spam.

that is the problem in the first place, i don't have the time to sort
stuff into folders, i have college exams coming up soon, and i merely
have the time to check my email once or twice a day.. i should probably
have started studying earlier =P

by the way, this's getting WAY off-topic! lol