HG wrote:
> Hi!
>

> Mike, that simple script looks good specially if it can be
> incorporated into working directly from Konqueror. Have to try this
> weekend. I'll also try the kio_iso for some reason, I didn't have it
> installed. Lets see how it works. Thanks!

I tried both the kio_iso and the IsoMaster application and both work
very well as a user.   However for a simple copy of a file from an ISO
image to a directory, the simplicity of MC still is hard to beat and it
is part of most installations and certainly is on all of the cd/dvd
media and can be installed.   The IsoMaster reminded me of the Windoze
program called UltraISO (not by M$) which is a very fine product for
that other OS btw and I suspect I will find occasion to use it in the
Linux environment when I want to edit the ISO files and/or reconstruct
the image for reburning an 'oops'.   The original poster seemed to just
want a quick and dirty way to retrieve a file or two from an image as a
USER and for my 2c worth, I still think midnite commander (mc) is the
way...especially given all the other tools built into that  program to
handle editing, moving, ftp, multiple files....everything in one
toolbox.   All in all, I now have all three loaded because each has
unique views that can be of value.
Richard