On Sun, 2007-06-17 at 00:28 +0300, Alexey Eremenko wrote:
> hi all !
>
> I'm thinking - would it be possible to install openSUSE on NTFS
> partition, to prevent repartitioning, so more Windows users will be
> able to try out SUSE Linux ?

Why? What is it that you find so fascinating with NTFS to have it as
native to linux so you can install on it? I actually find no reason not
to use one of the existing native filesystems. The whole purpose of
NTFS-G is to be able to share files (write) to a local disk when booted
in linux not so you boot to it.

--
Ken Schneider
UNIX  since 1989, linux since 1994, SuSE  since 1998