John Janmaat a écrit :
Hello,

I have a new Dell Lattitude D820, on which I have just installed opensuse 10.2.
 Almost everything works well, except for the microphone, and my attempts to
configure a Logitech Quickcam Fusion webcam.

For the former, I cannot get any sound input.  Have adjusted the input level,
made sure that MIC is selected as an input device, etc.  Apparently the machine
has an internal microphone, but that isn't working either.

For the latter, I have managed to get it to periodically work with kdetv.  It is
a V4L2 webcam.  I have also got it working, with very poor resolution though,
through ekiga.  I want it to work with kopete, but have no luck there.  It also
seems to be intermittent, in that it will work with kdetv when first launched,
but then in subsequent launches, it won't.

Any help out there?

Thanks,

John.

Dr. John Janmaat                       Tel: 902-585-1461
Department of Economics                Fax: 902-585-1461
Acadia University,                     Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada.        Web: ace.acadiau.ca/~jjanmaat/
B4P 1H5

Hello,

This cam is told to work with the SPCA5XX module. Visit this link:

http://mxhaard.free.fr

you'll find a compatility list and downloads.

Good luck
Michel.