Carlos F Lange wrote:

"about:plugins", so I created links to all the plugins

plugins are a special thing... I have a perfectly working firefox install on 10.2 on one computer and a non working (for some kind of flash files) version on my 10.1

and copying the plugins did no good for any of my 4/5 mozilla flavors copies :-(

some plugins _need_ to be inserted with a link others _have_ to be physically presents...

(I have many copies to test internet sites against several browsers, I have alos 5 IE copies :-))

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://gourmandises.orangeblog.fr/