On Sunday 24 June 2007, Anders Johansson wrote:
> On Sunday 24 June 2007 18:30:30 Chuck Payne wrote:
> > Well, What I was asking, for distro to have everything. I know you can
> > download and there a skeleton rpm on the disc, but I would to see a
> > full version to be there.
>
> Well, I have the boxed version, and like I said, as far as I can see it's
> all there. What exactly are you lacking?

How about menu integration, as is done for KDE and Gnome.
Yes you can install Xfce4, but when you add software only
gnome/kde menus are updated. Xfce4 users are soft of on their
own as far as maintaining the menu structure.

Perhaps this has been fixed, but as recently as 10.1
it was still a problem.