> I still use Skype, but nowhere near as much as I used to - I mainly
> use Skype now to do Skype-to-Skype calls with friends still stuck in
> the Dark Ages (ie Windows users).  I do almost all of my PC-to-phone
> calls using Ekiga (with FreeCall as my VOIP provider).  It works
> beautifully.. crystal clear calls.. even to destinations where Skype
> struggles to maintain any kind of call at all.
>
> C.

Interesting - Im still evaluating other VOIP apps - Ekiga, Wengo, Gizmo
and Kopete.  Sofar Ekiga seems the best (installation, looks and
quality).
Skype is just still way better in finding a way out of our firewalled
proxy.
Skype is till tops with "users" because it just works (TM) (no choices,
just install, register and talk).

E-Mail disclaimer:
http://www.sunspace.co.za/emaildisclaimer.htm