Hello all,
My old and loyal desktop PC at home got hosed recently after years of
servicing my - sometimes "brutal" - experiments on it. It's a Gigabyte GA7xx
something (VIA chipset) with AMD Athlon 1GHz.

I'm looking for a replacement. Something very economical in terms of pricing
and it should be very friendly with Linux. And as a "nice to have" feature is
preferably the display adapter will be able to run Beryl.

Any recommendations are welcome :)
Thank you.
http://linux2.arinet.org
9:26am up 1:14, 2.6.18.2-34-default GNU/Linux