Kai Ponte wrote:
> On Sun, July 29, 2007 7:49 pm, Randall R Schulz wrote:
>
>>> I viewed source and saw it instantly - and it's still there as I
>>> write this.
>>>
>> Well, what URL, then? It (the one Bill Walsh wrote me about) certainly
>> is not present at <http://en.opensuse.org/Welcome_to_openSUSE.org>.
>>

> I didn't notice any profanity, but ugh!
>
> What did they do, kidnap some Apple Cultists and use them for graphic
> designers.
>
> I suddenly feel like going out and buying an iPod to run on the
> iNovell site with iSUSE.

On the _source_ code for http://www.opensuse.org

<!--

        // window.onload = document.lang_form.reset();

        // window.onload = alert('Fuck it');

        function jumpMenu(targ,selectedObject,restore){

eval(targ+".location='"+selectedObject.options[selectedObject.selectedIndex].value+"'");
          if (restore) selectedObject.selectedIndex=0;
        }
        //-->