* Stevens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [07-30-07 09:07]:
> That really doesn't address the main question here: why is it that some
> could go to a website, click on View > Page Source (if they are using Firefox)
> and get an entirely different html source displayed? I don't really care
> about
> the message, I want to know why I wasn't able to see what others were seeing.
> It should have been the same source displayed for the same URL.

would be if you went to the same site.
  en.opensuse.org  \= opensuse.org
  and
  www.opensuse.org \= opensuse.org

09:32 wahoo:~ > nslookup www.opensuse.org
Name:   www.opensuse.org
Address: 130.57.4.24

09:32 wahoo:~ > nslookup opensuse.org
Name:   opensuse.org
Address: 130.57.5.70

09:32 wahoo:~ > nslookup en.opensuse.org
Name:   en.opensuse.org
Address: 130.57.4.24