On Monday 30 July 2007 08:51:10 am primm wrote:
> Hi everyone
>
> I have the latest compiz-git stuff up without xgl under nvidia. It really
> is getting stable. Stunning.
>
> Two small problems: logging out freezes to the point of having to reboot.
> Under xgl it logged out smoothly.
>
> I used to be able to have a choice of kde and then when kde was up
> replacing it with compiz. --replace kwin again locks solid. now I always
> get compiz/emerald.
>
> I know this is early days but just wondered if anyone else was going down
> the same path as me.
>
> 10.2

What repository have you installed from? How are you running it? How was it
installed? Currently I used Beryl w/ XGL and it runs great for me.. I've used
Compiz - Fusion on Ubuntu with native Nvidia drivers and it was jumpy and not
as smooth as Beryl w/ XGL..

How are you running compiz? With emerald?

--
How much can you know about yourself, you've never been in a fight? I don't
wanna die without any scars. So come on; hit me