jdd wrote:
Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
On Thu, 2007-08-09 at 17:14 +0200, Casey Stamper wrote:

My favorite cross-platform player (closed source) is VLC Media player. I've thrown many formats at it and it has never failed to play them. You don't always have to jump through hoops to play multimedia. *You* have to decide if you want to use other than open source software. It works for me.
http://www.videolan.org/
As usual, I'm not associated, etc.

closed source?

GPL!!!

jdd

I know, I know! I was talking more about using it in Windows.
--
Casey Stamper
http://www.stampersite.com/wordpress