> Router is DLINK DIR655
> Setup port forwarding as follows
> Logged into router and set TCP port to 6881 and UDP port to 4444 as in
> Ktorrent contog
>
> Also set virtual server, no effect.
>
> Stopped Suse Firewall, also enabled port in it with no change
> Stopped DLINK firewall, then enabled ports, no change.
>
> Loaded upnpplugin in Ktorrent. Do a rescan, it shows nothing, its as if
> it does not even do anything.
>
> Guess I am just stuck with a buggy ktorrent.

Buggy?  Have you updated to the latest version?  The only version I
had any issues with was the original one off the DVD.  And... don't
assume that just because it is slow that it is buggy.  There are a
million factors that can influence.  You said you were in Taiwan, and
that local speeds were fine, but outside of Taiwan, you got much
slower downloads... it could be a simple matter of the ISP doing
traffic shaping and limiting BitTorrent traffic.  A lot of ISPs do
that.

C.