Hi everybody,

Is it possible to make a filter or something to automatically display the
html-version of an e-mail depending on the sender?

I have set kmail to display text versions only, for html-mails I can choose to
see the html-version on the bottom. This is as I want it.

There are just some senders that always send html-mails, and because I know
they are ok, I'd like to have their (and only their) emails automatically
displayed in the html-version without the need to explicitely click on "show
html"...

Is this possible? The only thing I found in filters is "execute a command",
but what command would that be?

Thanks for hints.

Daniel
erotic art photos: http://www.bauer-nudes.com/en/linux.html