On 08/16/2007 Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC) wrote:

> <snip>
>
> > > The replyto list extension can be found at..
> > >
> > >  http://open.nit.ca/wiki/?ReplyToListThunderbirdExtension
> > >
> > > You will also need to install mnenhy from..
> > >
> > >  http://mnenhy.mozdev.org
>
> mnenhy I downloaded and installed as an extension but the reply to
> list
> extention just wanted me to add something into the wiki?
>
> Is there not a stable opensuse repository I can rather use via YAST to
> get this sort of improvement/enhancement?

Your making this WAY to hard. You say you already have mnenhy installed
into Thunderbird. The next step is to download and use the same
procedure to install the reply extension the same way. Close Thunderbird
and reopen. Right click on the menu bar and click "Customize". Drag the
Reply to List icon to the bar.

This isn't about installing anything into SuSE so Yast has nothing to do
with it.

--
Billie Walsh
"I LOVE YOU"