G T Smith wrote:
> Dave Barton wrote:

Tnx Dave and Billie for the file.

It has been installed as an extension in Thunderbird 1.5. Restarted TB
and chose to configure the toolbar. Saw the RTL and FWD Msg and so added
them both to the toolbar. Restarted TB.

RTL is greyed out when I am on a list ie opensuse or any one of the
other lists I am on.

Shall I raise a bug report and if so where bugzilla.mozilla.org ?

Tnx for the help but this is an ongoing problem especially with many,
many folks forgetting to Reply to All and deleting the original posters
address, myself included sometimes.

Regards
Hylton