Hi !

I am in desperate need of Asterisk 1.4 and freePBX 2.3. Unfortunately, freePBX
requires Apache to be run as user/group asterisk, what makes current server
incompatible with any other web applications.

The simplest solution seems to be to run Trixbox (preinstalled appliance of
Asterisk, freePBX, CentOS 5, and some other utilities), straight on my SuSE
10.2 box under XEN. Trixbox comes as CentOS 5 based bootable CD to be
installed on hard drive. I have Core2 Duo and low server load so
virtualization penalty is really small.

The question is - how to "virtualize" Trixbox under SuSE 10.2/XEN?

Of course, I could install another PC dedicated exclusively for Trixbox, but
there are already too much of this stuff, too combersome to manage.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion(s).

AV