On Friday 07 September 2007 00:34, M Harris wrote:
> On Thursday 06 September 2007 23:22, Bob S wrote:
> > Please don't suggest the accessability thing. That is a horror to use.
>
>       What I do when the eyes are tired and I need a serious font/icon size
> distortion is to use the ctrl+alt+[+] key to bump the screen resolution---
> sometimes even to 800x600 or 640x480  and with a virtual window of 1024x768
> or higher.  Then I use the mouse to move the window... and I have "giant"
> fonts/icons in every application across the board. And since I went to the
> SyncMaster 226BW  wide flat-panel the eyes are strained no longer.

Thanks Stan,

But the ctrl+alt++ doesn't seem to work in my 10.2. It used to work back
several releases ago, but it hasn't worked since at least 10.0

Kai,

Thanks for the suggestion but that list is completely useless. I've asked
several times on that list and have never received a reply. Seems nobody uses
it.

Bob S.