On Fri, 2007-07-09 at 18:06 -0700, Kai Ponte wrote:
> Coolness! I got a call from a sales rep at Novell today inquiring if I'd be
> interested in looking at SUSE migration from Windows.  I told him I was
> running openSUSE on my lappie and a few desktops.
>
> He said there were several dozen SLED servers (mostly oracle) and a few
> hundred SLES machines scattered throughout my organization.
>
> The dam has sprung a small leak!
>

> Oh, and by the way - Rory is out of the office.

  I noticed when browsing the corporate net at work that some had the
brains to set up a Linux_Samba test server for one of our divisions.  I
hope they nail it and it moves from test to production on that side.
Our side is running Windows-2003 servers and they're being rebooted with
obnoxious regularity.