Yeah, becayse repeating "you are an asshole" in the internet will make
your life much less sad than it is right. Wow, lets repeat and if I
repeat a lot people will stop thinking Im a kid that shouldnt have
internet access without the supervision of an adult.

may your mom see you posting stuff like this and put soap in your
mouth. And take away your dessert for a whole week.

heh

Marcio
---
Druid