Sun, 16 Sep 2007, by [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> I got this yesterday or the day before as well and it is continuing now,
> in my case through the YAST software update/installer app.
>
> This is a general subject that has been bothering me, specifically I
> don't understand why pkg management under SUSE is so painful.  There are
> some basic things that I find curious:
[..]

If there's ever a reason for me to move on to e.g. Mac, it will be
this whole packaging and install source thing.
It's fscking ridiculous that there are 4 or 5 different tools for
openSUSE, and none of them do what they're supposed to do, flawless,
all the time.
I'm not saying that there should only be one, I'm all for choice,
but having 4 or 5 early Bèta stage tools, and no mature versions, is
a bloody pain.

Theo
--
Theo v. Werkhoven    Registered Linux user# 99872 http://counter.li.org
ICBM 52 13 26N , 4 29 47E.     +      ICQ: 277217131