Eberhard Roloff wrote:

Actually I had concluded, that package management is not what I do for a
living, otherwise I would have switched to Ubuntu for long. ;-))

two years ago, I had so many problems with debian package management I stopped trying it.

that is not to say openSUSE one don't need enhancement.

I remember Yast,... many years ago was not so slow on much less powerfull machines than today. I hope a solution will be shown in final 10.3 (in 10.1, even without zen, it's desperatly slow)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net