Fred A. Miller wrote:
> 'Never needed to FAX much till now, so I've looking for a NON-Win modem
> and found this one USR has made. It's a tad pricey, but should work
> well, just in case someone else is in need of one. 'Ordered tonight.
>
> Fred

Fred,

        I have utilized usr/3com fax/modems with hylafax on several servers and
they worked fantastically. I've used the old 33.6 sportsters, the 561x
versions and I think there was a 2960 or 2690. No problems with any.
Both hylafax and kdefax work great. I set the servers up in /etc/ppp as
dial in servers so they handle fax and ppp dial-in internet connections.
Works great.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC