The USR5610C PCI modem arrived today, and I guess I should have known it
wouldn't "fly" out of the box. :( Yast SEEMS to see it, but I get the
error: "Unable to create the modem lock file" when trying to connect
with KPPP. I did make myself a member of the "modem" group. Nothing I've
tried works. Does anyone know of a fix?

Thanks!

Fred

--
This message originated from a Linux computer using Open Source software:
openSuSE Linux 10.2. No Gates, no Windows....just Linux - STABLE & SECURE!