On 09/26/2007 10:33 PM, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
> The RPM version also updates themes and extensions but obviously no new
> application.
> You can do whatever you want but at least I take my responsiblity for
> the mozilla buildservice repository pretty serious. So usually (as long
> as I'm alive and doing that repo) you can expect that you don't have to
> wait longer for security fixes and the most recent features when
> updating from that repo.

Your work is greatly appreciated.  If they are binary equal, the number
means little to me.  I can certainly wait for a really newer version and
not be bothered about frivolous numbers.  I can certainly trust your
judgment in that, you make the work of keeping up with firefox and
thunderbird so much easier than it used to be.  Thanks for all the work
you do.

--
Joe Morris