Jonathan Arnold wrote:
Jorge Fábregas wrote:
On Wednesday 03 October 2007 2:28 am, Peter Cannon wrote:
*Basket* for all your notes and scripts.

*KeepassX* for all your passwords login details ect.
Wow thanks Peter! I didn't know about these! I was using Tuxcards (as two-pane) and pwmanager for password managing. The problem with tux and pwmanager is that they're not currently maintained (at least there hasn't been a new release for more than a year) so I'm glad to know about these two new options!

I noticed a KDE adaptation of tuxcards called Knowit:

KnowIt is a simple tool for managing notes. It is similar to TuxCards, but
KDE-based.
Notes are organized in tree-like hierarchy, texts are in RichText format, so
bold,
italic and lists are supported, with more to come.

What about URL's? It would be nice to be able to click on a link in a note. Tuxcards doesn't support that.