Sandy,

Congratulations on the resurrection.  Great work.

Going off topic here but I tried to reply directly to you but your mail server
rejected the suse-linux-e address... No spam there!

Question, where did you get a Knoppix 5.2 DVD and is it an English version?  I
have not been able to find anything since the 5.1.1 release in January. Google
gives some references to a 5.2 DVD available via bittorrent which I can't use
due to firewall issues.

Would like to have that in my toolbox.

Thanks

Clint