Hi,
I have this multifunction printer working (using the foo2xqx driver).
The scanner part is supported by hpljm1005, which is not yet in die sane
source.  I added it and recompiled the sane sources.  Also created a
dll.conf file with the string "hpljm1005" in it - as instructed by
someone on a forum somewhere.
I can scanimage now, but only as root and only if I am in the same
directory as the dll.conf file?
Yast has no idea of the scanner and obviously kooka (which I used in the
past with my epson) does not work.
Any tips, forums, readmes I can follow up on to get the scanner seen.

Hans

E-mail Disclaimer
http://www.sunspace.co.za/emaildisclaimer.htm