Hey guys,

Sorry, just getting back on subject here I have one more question. I
just noticed by looking under /proc/mdstat that my swap partition is
set to read only:

md1 : active(auto-read-only) raid5 sda5[0] sdc5[3] sdb5[1]
      2104320 blocks super 1.0 level 5, 128k chunk, algorithm 2 [3/3] [UUU]
      bitmap: 0/9 pages [0KB], 64KB chunk

Is this normal? I do notice I do have swap space detected when I use
free but it hasn't went up in use 1mb or anything so I just want to
make sure that because md1 says its read only that swap can actually
write to it.

 free -m
Mem:           503        216        287          0          8        128
-/+ buffers/cache:         79        424
Swap:         2054          0       2054

Thanks,
- Jake