> Sorry haz haz for the private mail, the lack of signature or whatever fault I
> may have done when replying to your thread.
>
> I wasn't using my regular mailer (see muy thread HELP !! first sata...)
>
> So to summarize, I don't understand what is going one, my guess is the 7600GT
> AGP version and PCIe version are not supported the same way.
>
> Good luck
>
> Matthias

Hi Matthias (yes gmail is causing me problems replying to this list as well)

I am now installing fedora 8 (Test 3) just to see if that will work.
It was about time I got "out and about" in the linux world.

My card is a Galaxy branded card, which is not a very well known brand
I think. Maybe being a AMD Crossfire motherboard I should have bought
an ATI card.

Thanks, Pieter