Patrick Shanahan wrote:

Aren't you a ?regular? here and ?read? this list?

boot with your install disk and choose install

and option be provided to recover/repair    choose it
there is an option to repair the grub installation.   do it.

sorry, I do not recall the *exact* names of the above, but you are
free to consult the archives for them, if you so desire.

You are right, of course. I misfiled the address for the archives. What is that address?

--
Best regards,

Dennis J. Tuchler
University City, Missouri 63130