Carlos E. R. skrev:

The Friday 2007-10-19 at 12:34 +0200, Anders Norrbring wrote:

That has been tried as well.... But you have a point about facility, they may have changed it, I'll take a look at the docs once again for Cyrus.

You could filter by program instead of by facility. For instance, one of mine:

filter f_fax { facility(daemon) and ( program("FaxGetty") or program("FaxSend") ); };

That may be a solution.. Anyway, I posted the question in a cyrus mailing list as well, I'll await a response there before going deeper into it..
Thanks Carlos. ;)