On Monday 22 October 2007 11:54 pm, Kevin Dupuy wrote:
> Mine as well. I ordered it on 10/1. I'm going to call Novell tommorow. I
> seem to remember it took a while for 10.2 last year, but not 22 days!
> Not to mention they said it was shipping on 10/11 in my email.

What bothers me is their lack of response. I went to:

http://shop.novell.com/question

and provided all my order details and never received any answer. I know
they're using "Digital River" as their e-commerce outsource provider but from
a customer's perspective they are still Novell for me.

I really don't care if I need to wait a couple of more weeks. I just would
like to have an idea WHEN will they start shipping.  Any update on this
Andreas Jaeger?  :)

> By the way, what country are you two in? I'm in the US...

I'm in Puerto Rico (part of the US).

Regards,
Jorge