On Monday 22 Oct 2007, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * ianseeks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [10-22-07 18:27]:
> > Can anyone tell me how I can get a signature to appear correctly when
> > replying to someone?  Mine always appears at the bottom of the email
> > rather than after my reply but above the original email.
>
> as it should, after your reply.  And your reply should *not* be above
> the original email.

Its horses for courses.  That maybe alright for mailing lists but if you are
doing it in a professional business environment, then no.  No-one reading
your reply to their email will expect to go to the bottom of the email
scanning passed their own email and read your signature to find your phone
number or whatever you put in your signature.