On Wed, 2007-10-24 at 16:35 -0500, Kevin Dupuy wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-10-24 at 09:58 -0500, Bryen wrote:

> > > I bought some domed "Tux" stickers from Cheapbytes and stuck one on my
> > > ThinkPad.
> > >

> > I want a life-sized Gecko the Suse Samurai, complete with swinging
> > sword, standing guard outside my office door.  Anyone come across one of
> > these?  :-)
> >
> > > --
> > > Use OpenOffice.org <http://www.openoffice.org>
> > --
> > ---Bryen---
> >

> :)
> I got a free SUSE Linux Enterprise sticker from Novell that I hae on my
> system, but I do miss the good ol days
> --
> Kevin Dupuy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Yo.media

Just got the following email from Novell:

 Thank you for contacting the ShopNovell.

 If you received an email message stating that your pre-order is on
backorder after the order was placed, we apologize. The order that was
placed is a pre-order for a build to order product. Your order will
still be fulfilled when we receive the product. Rest assured that we
will not charge your card until the product is released and ships.

 Our warehouse will be receiving a shipment of this product when it is
released, and will be filling orders upon arrival. You will receive an
email notification when your order is actually shipped (unless you are
notified otherwise).

 If you have any further questions or concerns, please reply to this
e-mail.

 Sincerely,
Jonathan B.
Customer Service
Digital River for shopNovell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://shop.novell.com/custserv
1-877-4NOVELL
Case ID: 3508689

This says they don't have the boxes yet, but then he goes on to say the
product hasn't even been released yet!